Confidential Contact Person
The HHS wants to be able to offer a safe space for everyone. We therefore hope that everyone will be treated with respect. If you feel like this is not the case, or if you have any other problem within the society, then we hope you feel comfortable to talk about it. To make sure that we make this as comfortable as possible, we have some ground rules for the confidential contact persons:
- At least two members of the Hanze Honours Society will be confidential contact persons;
- Preferably this is a female member and a male member;
- Preferably this is at least one member outside the board;
- Any member who experiences problems within the association and wants to share this, can contact a confidential contact person;
- The content of the conversation with the confidential contact person remains strictly confidential;
- If the confidential contact person thinks it is necessary, the board can be informed. However, the person who approached the confidential contact person remains anonymous.
The current confidential contact persons are Maisam (M&C coordinator) and Alexander (treasurer). You can reach them via email or you can reach them at their phone. If they are not available at the moment, they will try to contact you as soon as possible.